Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 1.10 Pre Alpha - Revision 2089

From: Erich Schubert
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 1.10 Pre Alpha - Revision 2089
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 08:50:26 +0200

Hi,
We reached pre alpha of the upcoming 1.10 release! It is revision 2089 on our svn development trunk! It is a release for level authors and testers.

I've uploaded revision 2100 to Debian unstable. An earlier checkout, revision 1900 has been in Debian experimental for some time.

I hope this helps Engima getting some extra testing for the upcoming release.

Thank you for your work on Enigma - a fantastic game!

best regards,
Erich Schubert