Re: [Enigma-devel] SDL

From: Andreas Lochmann
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] SDL
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 09:36:26 +0100

Busser Alain schrieb:
About SDL, I imagine Enigma is not the only SDL game, so maybe it would be cool
that on the website, there be links to other SDL games (at least if they are
free and work on several platforms). I just remember that once, on Linux, I had
seen a game which takes place inside a Klein bottle...

You are right, there are lots and lots of SDL games.
We feature a quite prominent link to the SDL homepage itself
on our homepage, and on the SDL homepage there is a list of
all SDL games known to them:
  http://www.libsdl.org/games.php
This list can be searched and resorted by category, OS, and
title. So there is no reason to duplicate this list on our
homepage -- in particular, as it would distract from Enigma,
which is the object of our homepage rather than SDL.

Best,
Andreas