Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 1.10 Milestone 5 Revision 1877

From: Lukas Schüller
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 1.10 Milestone 5 Revision 1877
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 22:46:52 +0100

Hi,

> > - If you want to visit the website or similiar things in the "Help menu",
> > your (or at least my) mouse is still stuck in the top-left corner as Enigma
> > is still running. I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this
> > problem; if it helps you, my OS is Windows XP.
>
> I guess you have been running Enigma in fullscreen mode. For me it is
> even working in fullscreen mode on XP. But I am testing on a multiscreen
> environment ... The Enigma window gets minimized and the browser ends up
> being the active application. Just on the reactivation of the minimized
> Enigma I have to click twice the first time.
>
> Please verify that in windowed mode the buttons work without problems. I
> will check if it possible to switch Enigma temporarily into windowed
> mode in case the buttons are selected while Enigma runs in fullscreen mode.
>
> Greets,
>
> Ronald

First, you're right, it works without a problem when in windowed mode.
Second, I just noticed that my description is not completely clear. Enigma gets
minimized and the browser becomes the active application for me, too; the
"still running" was only referring to the application in the background.
However, my mouse is still stuck in the top-left corner, which is pretty
annoying, since I can't even open up Enigma via mouse again. Would it be
possible to simply "release" the mouse while Enigma is inactive?
(By the way, the same thing happens to me when I'm alt-tabbing, but I don't
think that's too much of a problem)

Greetings,
Lukas
Preisknaller: WEB.DE DSL Flatrate für nur 16,99 Euro/mtl.!
http://produkte.web.de/go/02/