Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 1.10 Milestone 5 Revision 1877

From: Lukas Schüller
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 1.10 Milestone 5 Revision 1877
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 18:01:17 +0100

Hi,

thanks for your answer! I just wanted to be sure I didn't forget anything.

Anyway, I found a few more bugs:
- "Tilt Control" -> Doesn't work at all any more. As soon as the water is
supposed to move, an error message pops up, saying that callback "chase" didn't
work as the variable "i" is undefined.
- If you want to visit the website or similiar things in the "Help menu", your
(or at least my) mouse is still stuck in the top-left corner as Enigma is still
running. I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this problem; if it
helps you, my OS is Windows XP.

Greetings,
Lukas.

Preisknaller: WEB.DE DSL Flatrate für nur 16,99 Euro/mtl.!
http://produkte.web.de/go/02/