Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 1.10 Milestone 5 Revision 1877

From: Raoul
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 1.10 Milestone 5 Revision 1877
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 16:58:08 +0100

Hi,

> Error loading '[path]/Resources/data/models-40.lua'
> Error '[path]/Resources/data/models.lua:72: Could not define model
> fl_abyss: error loading fl_abyss'
> This error may cause the application to behave strange'
>
> And strange it was: every tile on each level was filled with
> fl_dummy, all the stones were invisible.

This is not really strange but the usual behaviour when some
models fail to load. In most cases this points to errors
in models-2d.lua and/or some wrong filesnames in gfx{16,...,64}

> This happens with loading in a window or full-screen. Other
> resolutions seem OK.

At least the svn trunk seems to be correct and I can not reproduce
the error on Linux.

May be this is an issue with the mac dmg?

> However, I found that if I deleted ~/.enigmarc.xml the
> problem would go away and not come back. I wonder if something in the
> format of .enigmarc.xml has changed and the old format confuses the new
> Enigma.

Hmmm, I don't know any reason for this ...

-- Raoul