[Enigma-devel] Adding New Levels

From: Simon Glass
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Adding New Levels
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 09:42:15 +1100

Dear Enigma team,

I’ve downloaded David Skinner’s Sokoban puzzles (Sasquatch series) and Hexoban
puzzles in html format.

Q1 - Can I use these puzzles with Enigma?

Q2 - In Engima’s documentation is says to refer to the documents
doc/README.macosx and doc/Requirements if you want to add new levels. Where do
I find these documents - are they in the source code which can be download from
the website? I use a Mac.

Q3 - I don’t have any programming knowledge. If you are adding new levels
rather than creating new levels, is it a matter of converting the puzzles into
a compatible file format for Enigma? Then adding these files, plus extra files
and folders from the source code download, to Enigma? Then typing: ./configure
&& make && make install in the Enigma director? to install them into Enigma?
--
Simon Glass