Re: [Enigma-devel] Problems downloading the Installer

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Problems downloading the Installer
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 17:45:51 +0200

Diego Lesnock Gonçalves Lopes schrieb:
While trying to download the installer for windows I receive the message that the files might be broken so I couldn't download it, maybe you could update the files in your site so we could download it. I'm curious to play this game.

Sorry - all servers of Berlios have been down on the weekend of 1st and 2nd of August. But of course they are meanwhile up again. Please try another download and report any remaining problems.

Regards,

Ronald