Re: [Enigma-devel] New image for it_extralife

From: The Crimson King
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] New image for it_extralife
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 11:13:04 +0200

Hi,

at second thought, I actually have some reservations against all of the
symbols as they are proposed and that's less related to the look on the
floor but in the inventory. In the inventory or when you place them in
order to block lasers or similar shenanigans :), the marbles as such
look just great and intuitive. On the other hand, they look too much
like the small white balls (which are actors).

So how about keeping the inventory item but making the one on the screen
something like a marble in a glass box (or in an open gift box)?

~Helge