Re: [Enigma-devel] New image for it_extralife

From: Mark Pulley
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] New image for it_extralife
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 23:40:05 +1000

On 21/06/2009, at 5:39 AM, Ronald Lamprecht wrote:

Please tell us your favorite. Which images would you easily identify as extralifes. Which images do you like to see often in your item inventory. Please order the symbols in your favorite list and let us know.

From most to least favourite:

+

Heart

Smiley

Ankh

Just a note - in levels with st_spitter, will the cannonball item remain the same? I'm having nightmares about smiley faces and hearts being spat out to destroy everything! :-)

Mark P.

"They offered to transport me back to any point in history that I would care to

 go, and so I had them send me back to last Thursday night, so I could pay my

 phone bill on time."

 (Weird Al Yankovic, "Everything You Know Is Wrong")