Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 1.10 Milestone 4 Revision 1710

From: Mark Pulley
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 1.10 Milestone 4 Revision 1710
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 22:22:31 +1000

On 07/06/2009, at 8:17 PM, Ronald Lamprecht wrote:

We reached milestone 4 of the upcoming 1.10 release! It is revision 1710 on our svn development trunk! It is a snapshot for level authors and testers.

I uploaded a Windows compilation:

Any progress on a Mac version yet?

Mark P.

"They offered to transport me back to any point in history that I would care to

 go, and so I had them send me back to last Thursday night, so I could pay my

 phone bill on time."

 (Weird Al Yankovic, "Everything You Know Is Wrong")