Re: [Enigma-devel] Corruptted Download

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Corruptted Download
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 21:23:50 +0200

Ronald Lamprecht wrote:
Morris Edwards wrote:
I downloaded Enigma for windows.when I go to install, I get an error message about download is corrupt. Maybe you should set the download as a zip file instead of an EXE file.

Presumably your download is incomplete due to problems on the hosting Berlios server. It seems to be out of order at least since this morning and all hosted projects deny a download.

Please check your downloaded file size (compared to http://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=3972) or check one of the checksums as listed on our homepage.

If your download is o.k. we would need more information about your configuration, otherwise please give the download server another try the next days.

The Berlios download server is up and running again.

Greets,

Ronald