Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma on iPhone

From: Till Harbaum / Lists
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma on iPhone
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 21:00:34 +0100

Hi,

i really think you completely miss the point. You are asking others to do
something for you.
For whatever reasons they don't want to do what you are asking for. That's it.
Period.

Why don't you port enigma to the iphone yourself? Or hire someone to do it? You
can even
sell the result via apples shop, the GPL allows you to do that. But you'll have
to release the
source code, so chances are that someone will start to distribute your enigma
port for less
money or even for free.

Anyway, you have all the freedom to do this and the enigma guys have all the
freedom
not to like apple and to refuse to work for you.

Till