Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 1.10 Milestone 3 Revision 1582

From: Sidney Markowitz
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 1.10 Milestone 3 Revision 1582
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 09:49:13 +1300

Petter Toneff wrote, On 7/3/09 9:18 AM:
> Hi,
>
> Crashes immediatey on iMac intel, OS X 10.5.6.
[...]
> Dyld Error Message:
>    Library not loaded: /opt/local/lib/libintl.8.dylib
>    Referenced from: /Users/me/Desktop/untitled folder 2/Enigma.app/
> Contents/MacOS/Enigma
>    Reason: image not found

Whoops. It looks like some of my build environment leaked through into
the final build, causing it to not work if you don't have my build
environment on your machine. I will have to check the steps more
carefully. This looks like something that I accidentally got right in
the last release and therefore did not know about to document.

I will add a test step to the documented build procedure that would
catch this error as well as fix the problem and try another release.

 -- sidney