Re: [Enigma-devel] New image for it_extralife

From: Tom Davies
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] New image for it_extralife
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 22:31:09 +0000

I agree, and who says that marbles have no hearts? Mine do. Perhaps the broken marble sprite could be modified to have a heart in it?

Tom

On 2 Mar 2009, at 10:05 PM, Erich Schubert <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,
The probably most traditional icon would be a heart symbol, and IIRC there isn't anything like that used in Enigma yet, is it? I know that marbles usually don't have a heart, but at least I think most people would get the idea immediately what it does.

best regards,
Erich Schubert