[Enigma-devel] spanish translation

From: Ana Isabel Dacosta Urbieta
Subject: [Enigma-devel] spanish translation
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 13:52:23 +0100

Hi!

I'm so sorry for not having written for a long time and I also would want to say that I must give up the translation until I have more time. In other sort of things I have noticed recently that you have published my letter on the forum. I want to ask if you can change my name for a nickname like *enigmaFan! or something else and remove my email adress. I would also want this letter not to be  published that letter or published with the nickname. Thank you for all. Bye

check out the rest of the Windows Live™. More than mail–Windows Live™ goes way beyond your inbox. More than messages