Re: [Enigma-devel] Engima Bugs

From: Mark Pulley
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Engima Bugs
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 12:47:06 +1100

While we're talking about bugs, I have had a couple of thoughts.

1. When stones are connected with ot_wire, if one movable stone moves then the attached stone should also move. I have noticed that if one of these stones is st_boulder, that the boulder will move (as long as it is unobstructed) but will not pull on any attached stones as it moves. Moving the other stone will move the st_boulder. Is this intended?

2. When posting an item with st_mail (with or without pipes), the item is deposited at the end of the pipes, even if there is a stone there. What I was thinking was that if the item was an it_key and the stone was the appropriate st_key for the it_key, then the key should unlock the stone rather than being deposited underneath the stone. Would this be tricky to program?

Mark P.
"They offered to transport me back to any point in history that I would
 care to go, and so I had them send me back to last Thursday night, so
 I could pay my phone bill on time."
 (Weird Al Yankovic, "Everything You Know Is Wrong")