Re: [Enigma-devel] Engima Bugs

From: Erich Schubert
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Engima Bugs
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 12:48:49 +0100

Hi,
> 3. Not sure if this is a bug or not. But on some levels where Oxyd stones
> are placed very close together, if a stone is opened, then another stone of
> the same colour is also hit, before the first stone fully opens, then the
> first stone closes, and the Oxyd stones aren't 'paired'. This seems to
> happen more so with the Deja Vu levelsets.

I belive this intentional. IIRC this was the behaviour in some of the
original Oxyd versions, and in particular the Deja Vu levelset
contains many levels that try to reproduce the same gameplay that Oxyd
had.
I think it's up to the level author to decide which oxyd stone
behaviour he wants. So yes, in some levels you just mustn't hit the
oxyd stones too quickly after each other, but wait for them to open
completely.

best regards,
Erich Schubert