[Enigma-devel] Engima Bugs

From: Some One
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Engima Bugs
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 16:40:37 +1100

Hi everyone

I hope I did this correctly. I've noticed 3 things in Enigma which I'm not sure are bugs or not:

1. When I equalled a world record with one of those levels that have many, many record holders, the text zooms across very fast, but doesn't actually finish displaying them. From that point onward, any text displayed in the status bar (e.g. level name or results) appears, then jerks backs and forth continuously.

2. Sometimes when I start Engima, it displays a message saying "No CD in the drive"

3. Not sure if this is a bug or not. But on some levels where Oxyd stones are placed very close together, if a stone is opened, then another stone of the same colour is also hit, before the first stone fully opens, then the first stone closes, and the Oxyd stones aren't 'paired'. This seems to happen more so with the Deja Vu levelsets.

I am using Windows Vista SP1 (Home Premium), and Engima 1.01. Problem 3 is reproducable, problem 2 seems to be random, and problem 1 is very difficult to repeat :).

Thank you for this great game!
Sigma