Re: [Enigma-devel] GFX Contribution

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] GFX Contribution
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 00:35:14 +0100

Hi Marcus,

Marcus wrote:
I know this isn't probably a high priority task but I would very much like to contribute to the Enigma project by providing new pixel artwork. I'm an industry qualified artist with a number of titles to my credit. Here are some on the personal code/gfx works I've created http://www.spicypixel.net/category/downloads/

Enigma has urgent needs in pixel artwork. The display engine is ready to support new resolutions, but just scaling the existing images is all but satisfying. Some images, especially items, do not fit in quality, shading, perspective, etc. and we have the need of some new images for given or scheduled new objects.

As nobody is currently commited to improve the artwork I would be glad if a professional artist would join the team.

Please tell me in a direct mail about your tools, access to Enigma development versions and ask any question you have.

Greets,

Ronald