[Enigma-devel] Our Homepage

From: Andreas Lochmann
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Our Homepage
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 01:36:22 +0200

Hi all,

just a few minutes ago, Ronald uploaded another article
to our homepage, this time to celebrate the Level of the
Month, "River of Challenges". I hope you enjoy the article.
This column, as all of the homepage, lives from your
inspirations. So we're highly interested in any articles
you write about those levels you admire most, or those
aspects of Enigma which are your personal inspiration, your
motivation to play and to enhance Enigma, about anecdotes
and all the connections with your very own stories.

In particular for the LotM-column, we're interested in
level articles about highly rated levels, such as
    - "Plan Ahead" by Jacob Scott
    - "Procrustes" by myself
 or - "Little Puzzles" by Jon 'WB' Sneyers
but also in all other articles or comments you would
write us for our homepage. Just send them to this mailing-
list, or any of us core developers, or to Harry, in English,
German, or Russian, whatever you like.

Thanks in advance, and best greets,
Andreas