Re: [Enigma-devel] unexpected behaviour of turnstile and lasers

From: Erich Schubert
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] unexpected behaviour of turnstile and lasers
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 10:11:58 +0200

Hi,
> Sorry I didn't say anything about the version I am using but I'll wait until
> a package for Ubuntu becomes available.

Before anyone steps up to do an Ubuntu package:
The current Ubuntu package is derived from my Debian package and
should be in a very good shape.
Since Debian is preparing a new release right now - lenny - and the
Enigma head version isn't really finished yet, we decided to stick
with the 1.01 version for lenny (which happens to not have any bug
report worth mentioning, and thus seems very appropriate for release).

I might upload a development/svn-trunk version to Debian at some point
into experimental first, then to unstable when the developers consider
it appropriate.
I don't see much reasons for duplicating the efforts for Ubuntu.

I'm not sure about Debian experimental versions propagating to Ubuntu,
but when the Enigma developers want to do a "beta" release, I'll
definitely upload it to Debian unstable, from where it should be able
to enter Ubuntu easily.

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
 erich@(mucl.de|debian.org) -- GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C (o_
 To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion. //\