Re: [Enigma-devel] Bug: movable stones and water/abyss

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Bug: movable stones and water/abyss
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 14:24:12 +0200

Mark Pulley wrote:
With certain stones (e.g. st-wood) when the floor is replaced by water, the stone is supposed to 'fall' into the water, replacing the water with a new floor (e.g. fl-stwood). This doesn't happen if the stone happens to be on the outer border of the level. I initially thought it was a problem with libflood, but it also happens if I replace the floor using fill_floor. It also happens with fl-abyss instead of fl-water. I have attached a couple of demo levels to show the problem.

Thanks for reporting this bug, which is limited to st-wood. It is valid for all released Enigma versions including 1.01. It looks like it had been an explicit workaround to keep marbles from penetrating the level boarder which might not have been protected by other means in earlier releases.

We did already fix this bug in the 1.10 reengineering process with revision 1213.

Greets,

Ronald