Re: [Enigma-devel] New level Oxyd #41 and question about st-disco

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] New level Oxyd #41 and question about st-disco
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 20:00:52 +0100

Ulf Stegemann wrote:
attached you'll find a new level for Enigma which re-creates the
original Oxyd #41 level.

Just had a short look on the code of your level. I am lucky to see that author do start using object attributes for proper own usage:

{action="callback",target="dimmer",area="alpha",tstone="st-disco-dark"}

But please stick to the convention of naming user attributes like your "area" and "tstone" with a leading underscore, namely "_area", "_tstone". I admit that this convention is only stated on Raouls Wiki as we agreed on it after the Enigma 1.00 release.

The next Enigma version will refuse user attributes not starting with a leading underscore. Sorry, this is necessary to guarantee future addition of objects, attributes and messages without interference of existing levels.

Greets,

Ronald