Re: [Enigma-devel] inaccurate thumbs

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] inaccurate thumbs
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 21:50:29 +0100

Mark Pulley schrieb:
On 31/12/2007, at 5:46 PM, Clarence Risher wrote:

I noticed that some of my level thumbs were inaccurate, running latest svn. I deleted my ~/.enigma/thumbs folder and restarted the game, and watched it re-generate the same inaccurate thumbs. What might be up with that?

The thumbnails show the levels as they appear in difficult mode, so are actually correct. If you click on the button with the two medals on it (on the level menu screen), you swap between the two modes. Hope this helps.

You can generate all previews at once with the option "--makepreview" - it generates all previews for thumb sizes and exists.

Greets,

Ronald