[Enigma-devel] Finnish translation

From: Kari Heino
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Finnish translation
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 08:08:43 +0300

Hello there,

please consider removing ASAP the existing Finnish translation of the
game. The translation is unbelievably awkward, inferior and VERY
erroneous. It's not worth of Enigma to include a translation like that
in this great game. If I were a novice to Enigma and started reading the
Finnish interface, I would burst into laughter and forget the game...

I could write a good Finnish translation, given time and advice (which
files to edit, some general quidelines etc.). But since I'm a relatively
slow worker and involved in numerous other projects, it's maybe better
that someone else would do it.

Thank you.

Username: Vinksu
--