[Enigma-devel] Internationalization error

From: capkoh
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Internationalization error
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 18:33:51 +0400 (MSD)

Hi, enigma's team!

I've played enigma in different languages and have found that if I set language
other than english, then window's caption shows incorrect information. You can
see it on the following image:

http://capkoh.narod.ru/enigma_caption.png

Looks like drawing without UTF-8 encoding... This appears when I click any
level to play, i.e. directly while playing level. You can find such errors in
other languages, which use non-english symbols.

System: Windows XP SP2
Version: Enigma v1.01

Sorry for my english...