Re: [Enigma-devel] configure.ac SDL_ttf magic

From: Sidney Markowitz
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] configure.ac SDL_ttf magic
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 04:32:24 +1200

Here's a patch against r140 that has the following:

1) the hardcoded reference to static_prefix = /usr/fink changed to use the
prefix returned by sdlconfig

2) add copying of *.xml and *.xsd files

3) Fixes for .svn being copied and for problems running src/make bundle twice
in a row: The find command wasn't useful because the copies are going in the
opposite direction to Ronald's use of it in po/Makefile.in.in, so I used tar
instead. I used the tar --exclude option. That's in gnutar, please check if the
option works with tar in any platform that is of interest.

4) Changed Enigma.app to be installed in etc/Enigma.app. I didn't see where to
specify to have it deleted by make clean, so I added a rm -rf step at the first
command of make bundle in src/Makefile

5) Added a new target at toplevel, make macapp

 -- sidney