Re: [Enigma-devel] Port of r99 to Lua 5.1

From: Tacvek
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Port of r99 to Lua 5.1
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 23:04:35 -0400

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ronald Lamprecht" <address@hidden>
To: "Tacvek" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 2:29 PM

Hi,

Thanks, the patches work and together with two additional patches from my side (Rev. 112) the libs and levelpacks enigma_i, enigma_ii are up and running.

Tacvek, the src/Makefile.am still has no target for processing the *.pkg tolua++ sources. Could you please supply the target with the tolua++ switches you used.

Tolua++ is a drop in replacment for tolua. I have not tested it, but i belive that daniels commeted out makefile code should still work. If not let me know and I will update it. As the pkg files will not change often This is not a pressing concern, but it should be fixed.