Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma - Ich helfe gerne!

From: Erich Schubert
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma - Ich helfe gerne!
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 16:18:30 +0100

Hi,
I'm the Debian Maintainer of Enigma, and I just want to emphasize that
you would save me a lot of trouble if you could put the sound and
graphic files under the GPL.
For example the current title song of Enigma is removed from the
Debian package, because (to my understanding) it doesn't allow
unrestricted (except for copyright notices) modification and
redistribution.
It would really be a pity if the next enigma version comes with an
improved sound set, but the sound set would not be installed by
default for all the Debian, Ubuntu and Knoppix users out there, and
probably not for other distributions either.

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)      --      GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\