[Enigma-devel] Re: Newly ordered levels

From: Erich Schubert
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Re: Newly ordered levels
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 01:38:08 +0100

Hello Andreas, Raoul, Hello list,
I'd actually appreciate when the enigma engine and the enigma levels are
released independently. Nothing wrong with providing a one-file
download, of course, I'm talking about the "source tarballs".
IMHO it makes sense to be able to update levels and the engine
independently.
Maybe (once the new ordering is stable) even break the level packs apart
into separate packages, so they can be updated (read: fixed)
independently. ;-)

Just my $.02

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
     erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C     (o_
 A man doesn't know what he knows until he knows what he doesn't know. //\