Re: [Enigma-devel] Loss of lifes in Debian 0.92.1-1 enigma releases

From: Erich Schubert
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Loss of lifes in Debian 0.92.1-1 enigma releases
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 22:00:20 +0100

Hello Ronald,
I just uploaded a new SVN checkout of enigma to Debian unstable.
I used the version number 0.92.2 for that, hoping that you'll stick to
using only two components. ;-)

> I corrected the development trunk with patch r66 on January 1st. Please
> apply this patch to the Debian release.

Since you seem to have enigma svn access, would you take a look at
which is a swedish translation of the .po file.
(and maybe at the other open debian bugs, too, which are about specific
levels)

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
     erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C     (o_
              Reality continues to ruin my life --- Calvin             //\