[Enigma-devel] can I help ?

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Enigma-devel] can I help ?
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 00:18:33 +0100

Hi all

I'm mailing to you, because I like Enigma very much, gaming it very often...

Now I have read that *Enigma is hibernating *and found that a very bad message.
So I thougt that maybe I could help you a little bit.

BUT: I'm not (yet; learning C) a good programmer !
I read your whislist and didn't find a suitable Task...only maybe the graphics (point 2).

But if you have any job (maybe in Documentation or so) for me...
*
Please let me hear* *in any case.*

regards