[Enigma-devel] Graphics for Enigma (and a loading screen)

From: Lars ::Penguinmaster::
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Graphics for Enigma (and a loading screen)
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 18:12:21 +0200

Hello,

I have made some new graphics for Enigma. They include, for example, a "three-D" marble, some alpha effects and some other things. (Note that I made the pictures out of existing Enigma files - "gfx/enigma_marble.png" for the marbles).

If you want to get them, I will send you the png files I made (I only made some for the gfx48, maybe someone could convert them... well, I could do it too, but if no one wants my graphics, it's unneccessary work)

They are:
ac-blackball-*
ac-whiteball-*
ac-whiteball-small-*
it-blackbomb-burning
it-burnable_ignite
it-crack
it-dynamite-burning
it-shogun-*it-whitebomb-burning
ring-anim
st-actorimpulse
st-blocker
st-bolder-fall
st-bombs
st-door*
st-fart-break
st-knight
st-oxyd*-opening
st-rock3-falling
st-stoneimpulse-hollow
st-thief
st-window
st-wood-growing

I also changed models.lua and models-2d.lua a bit and now Enigma says what it is doing. I did it because sometimes Enigma loads very slowly (but only sometimes!) and I thought Enigma has hang up. (It has NOT really, but... well, you know.)

I want to say some more things: Enigma is a really good game and it is really perfect. Only SOME graphics are a bit old-style... well, they weren't so bad, but I gave them a new look to make them even better than they are now.

(Sorry for my english, but I am german)
Goodbye, penma.

Sie suchen E-Mails, Dokumente oder Fotos? Die neue MSN Suche Toolbar mit Windows-Desktopsuche liefert in sekundenschnelle Ergebnisse. Jetzt neu! http://desktop.msn.de/ Jetzt gratis downloaden!