[Enigma-devel] Re: Reordering Enigma level packs.

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Re: Reordering Enigma level packs.
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2005 21:00:17 +0200

First of all, many thanks to Andreas for doing the grunt work of rating
the levels.  I know, I know, this comes a little late, sorry :-)

In the meantime, I modified Enigma so it understands these enhanced
level index files -- they are in fact used by default in the current svn
version of Enigma.  What is still missing is some way of displaying
these ratings inside the level menu.  I haven't been able to come up
spontaneously with a good UI design for this, unfortunately the level
menu is relatively cramped as it is.

Any ideas how we should go about the original plan of reordering the
levels?  Oh, btw., I also added a way to reorder the levels inside a
level pack using the "+"/"-" and ">"/"<" keys.  The changes are *not*
written to disk, sorry, but it should help getting a better feeling for
a certain level order.

Cheers,
Daniel