Re: [Enigma-devel] networking for enigma

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] networking for enigma
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 09:59:55 +0200

Boris,

> if u would like i'm happy to code for u.. i only need the code of the
> game (is possible with comments) and perhabs an idea of network
> playing enigma (same levels with to balls or some thing like that).
> but i only can do network for mac systems, linux and unix.

Thanks for your interest.  The full source code of Enigma is available
from the home page.  If you are familiar with Subversion you can even
download the developer version.  We already have a very small amount of
networking code, it uses the Enet library (http://enet.bespin.org/)
which should be familiar enough for anyone with a little experience with
network programming.
- Daniel