[Enigma-devel] Re: One thing oxyd needs...

From: Erich Schubert
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Re: One thing oxyd needs...
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 19:56:09 +0200

Hi,
> Unfortunately I don't have such an IBM laptop. Apparently only a few
> are supported: R50, R51, T41, T42, T43 and X40 but not the p variants.

Seems like I got that wrong - the p variants are supported, too. They
just have their axes inverted... a pity the X41 tablet edition is not
on that list... ;-)
that would be really cool, playing Enigma by tilting the tablet PC.

A similar thing was done for Palms with tilt sensor before, btw.
http://www.harbaum.org/till/palm/mulg/

Never tried it though - I never got the hang for a palm...

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)      --      GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\