Re: [Enigma-devel] French translation !!!

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] French translation !!!
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 18:56:48 +0200

Hi

Maximil wrote:

I could help a bit on the french translation of enigma. Cool game.

How and where can I start ??

The App itself uses GNU gettext
(http://www.gnu.org/software/gettext/manual/) - the French translation
should be quite up to date.

Concerning a French manual Moon Pearl <address@hidden> asked on
24th July 2005 in this group and got the following answer:

Daniel Heck wrote:

I was wondering if there was any French version available for the
Enigma manual. If there isn't, I would be glad to submit a translation
in the following weeks.

There is one, at least for Enigma 0.81, but I haven't investigated this
translation closely

http://manuelsdaide.com/Enigma/Enigma.htm

Please contact Moon Pearl.

Thanks