Re: [Enigma-devel] st-wood behaviour on ice

From: Karen Pouelle
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] st-wood behaviour on ice
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 08:21:31 +0000

On 10/1/05, FilE/TaRôM <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi!
> the st-wood stone should skate while it's on ice, right. here's a code snippet
> which adds this behaviour:

I've noticed that when stone "wood" falls into a newly created abyss, it hovers.
At some point I saw this behavior when I pushed  the block onto a crackly spot,
where I wanted it to fall and form a crossing - but it did not.   I
don't know what
the code for that would be, but it would probably be in the crackly code bits
such that at the end of the crackly routine, it becomes an abyss and at that
moment whatever was upon it should be checked to see if it should fall.

I hope perhaps someone can add that behaviour as well.