[Enigma-devel] development of enigma

From: rainer.kirsch
Subject: [Enigma-devel] development of enigma
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 12:29:08 +0200

Hi,

I am a Programmer living in Vienna Austria.
I have been heavily using the ancestors of enigma namely oxyd, oxyd magnum and
oxyd pro.
I was amazed that the idea is continued by enigma and have already got some
practice with it,
and added several new layers.

Before can I really volunteer to assist enigma program development I would like
to know:
* which programming language is used for enigma
* was there any special programming environment involved
* which OS platform was up to now used (if Linux: which distribution)

* is there an agenda list of things wished to be done?
* how many email inputs are to be faced typically within one month?
* would you like to get assistance, which would be coordinated by you
or would you prefer to hand over the actual status of source codes and
www-based documentation?

Greetings
Rainer Kirsch