Re: [Enigma-devel] A bug in autogen.sh script.

From: Tadeusz Andrzej Kad?ubowski
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] A bug in autogen.sh script.
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 10:33:30 +0100

Thus wrote Ingo van Lil:
> On 22 Jan 2005, Tadeusz Andrzej Kad?ubowski wrote:
>
> > server.cc:371: `tolower' undeclared (first use this function)
> > server.cc:371: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each
> > function it appears in.)
> > make[3]: *** [enigma-server.o] Error 1
>
> Looks like it's just missing '#include <cstring>' somewhere at the top
> of the file.

Well, the header which defines tolower() is cctype. But that's not my point.
My point is how come `#include <cctype>' wasn't on it's place?

I was just wondering how come my compiler complained about the missing header,
while everybody else were able to build everything without such problems. Is my
system any different?

regards,
--
tadeusz