Re: [Enigma-devel] Error in configuration file

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Error in configuration file
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 14:03:51 +0100

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:50:26 +0100 Holger Leskien wrote:

> when I start Enigma (0.90-beta) I get the following message:
> "Error in configuration file."
>
> It would be nice to know in which line the error is and what went wrong.

Out of curiosity: How did you manage to corrupt your configuration file?
If you have the source code, you can insert one line in main.cc to print
the last error message (I just added this to the Enigma source code):

    // Load preferences
    if (!options::Load()) {
        fprintf(stderr, _("Error in configuration file.\n"));
>>      fprintf(stderr, lua::LastError (lua::GlobalState()).c_str());
    }

Cheers,
Daniel