Re: [Enigma-devel] Unusual Meditation Landscape

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Unusual Meditation Landscape
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 15:47:23 +0100

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 08:13:16 +1300 address@hidden wrote:

> I set up a level in which you have to MAIL DYNAMITE to the other side instead
> of the pits already being there. (ver-0.81) I'd like to see how people think
> of it.
>
> I'm starting to do mailing/bombing levels now. Has anyone followed those
> trends?
> And WHY is it that there is only 1 level with mail in it?(also ver-0.81.
> can't get 0.9-b yet.)

The reason is that most levels were developed alongside Enigma.  The
first hundred levels or so used nothing but doors, switches and lasers,
simply because Enigma did provide nothing else :-)

There are a couple of levels in version 0.90 that use mail stones, but
there are still a few objects that aren't used in any level (it-spoon,
it-surprise, and it-booze for example)

- Daniel