Re: [Enigma-devel] 2 broken levels (duffy30, ant24) in patch-70

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] 2 broken levels (duffy30, ant24) in patch-70
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 19:28:24 +0100

> When you say "right behavior" you're talking about oxyd compatibility,
> aren't you? Is that wormhole specific or sth general?

Hmm, well, maybe.  We should at the very least keep this behavior for
stones that cannot be moved.   But even for movable stones, I think it
might make for some nice puzzles in two-player landscapes.

> Common sensed - when I get shattered by a stone, if it moves on top of
> me, then I believe it's impossible to exist alive below that stone.
> Maybe it's possible, if there is a wormhole, but otherwise..

"Common sense" tells me that a marble should not be able to carry bombs
and dynamite around... :-)

- Daniel