Re: [Enigma-devel] Fw: Oxyd 2000

From: Tacvek
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Fw: Oxyd 2000
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 14:33:25 -0400

I know this message (the one i'm writting) may not be read but my comments are based on his reply.

I will very soon modify Oxyd 2000.
-The file Copying.txt will be include in the next version

This is good.

for the credits, in the Oxyd 2000.exe, i removed your name, because i never succeed to compil the Enigma source, and because i had not internet before
the summer, and this modification was made last year.
I will replace the credits, and if you can say me how to compil Enigma on
Windows Xp, it will be cool, thanx.

I'm not certain I understand this. If Oxyd2000.exe is a modified enigma.exe, does not have Daniel's,
But was not recompiled from source, then how was Daniel's name removed?

As for the compiling under windows xp, Is enigma available by anonymous cvs again? as soon as it is I will finish my guide. (well perhaps... The problem is that my computer is currently dead.) Unless Arch will be used in which case I will remove

Daniel: I long ago sent a patch for fixing some of the problems I found for compiling enigma under windows using cygwin. Was this patch ever checked it... if not please do so... my working computer does not have a copy of this patch to resend.

-I have not inform you about this project, because i have internet just in
the end of Summer holydays, and after i have forgotten, and i thunk that you
will not accept this project. I will inform you and your team on the nexts
versions.

What exactly is the project anyway?

And, if you can say me when they will finished your next version of Enigma
:-)