[Enigma-devel] Arch repository for Enigma

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Arch repository for Enigma
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 18:40:35 +0200

On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 18:18:15 +0200 Ingo van Lil wrote:

> Works fine, I didn't have any problems to check it out and build it.

OK, then let's ditch cvs for the momement and try to use tla instead.  I realize
that this may be inconvenient for some of you, but at the moment it is the
best solution for me.

For the record, if you haven't already done so:

1) Download and install tla (preferrably >= 1.2).  A good starting point is

   http://wiki.gnuarch.org/

2) Register my personal Enigma repository

  $ tla register-archive http://www.rzuser.uni-heidelberg.de/~dheck/2004

  $ tla get address@hidden/enigma--devel--0.90

3) Occasionally do

  $ tla update

to pull in the latest changes from the repository.

I hope this change does work out.
Cheers
Daniel