[Enigma-devel] Two tricky levels

From: George Lengel
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Two tricky levels
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 19:48:35 -0400

Hi,

I have completed 115 of the 117 levels in the Oxyd level pack. The two I am
stuck on is #109 with the two small islands and the mailers; and #114 where
you have to escape the turtle from the cage.

I have figured out how to get the turtle out of the cage and it lights the
stone across the water. However, I would like to know if this level is one of
those incredibly annoying ones where if you hit an impulse even once, the
level is effectively over and I have to restart. I cannot see a way to gain
access to the second stone once it gets switched if I accidentally hit an
impulse on the way there. Is there something I can do?

For #109 I made the string of blue lines so I could pass things between the
two islands by extending the wooden bridge out into the space. I figured the
idea was to pass a white marble to the island on the right and a black marble
to the island on the left. However, if I do that, I don't know how to make
the passed marble the active one. Is there some other trick to this level or
am I on the right track with mailing a white marble to the left?

Thanks for any help and hints.

--
George Lengel (Worm)
"Kohli head. You could have been lava bones.