Re: [Enigma-devel] Cannot contrl the Mouse

From: Immanuel Halupczok
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Cannot contrl the Mouse
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 10:42:38 +0200

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 20:22:58 +0200
Michael Stein <address@hidden> wrote:

> Sometimes I think, I'm the only one with some problems.
> After testing 3 or 4 version of enigma, every time the same happens.
> I'm running suse 9.0.
> I can`t control the mouse.
> I tried changes with mousespeeder,
> I tried kde, fvwm2 and gnome (my preferd)
> I tried different version of suse (8.x) and different version of enigma.
> I tried to compile one version (but I gave it up after 5 minutes ...)
> Does somebody knows this problem and can help me? I loved this game so much
> on my atari....
>

> Michael Stein

What do you mean by "I can't control the mouse"? When I was new
to enigma, I once had the problem that the ball reacted much too
strong to little mouse movements. Later I found out that the mouse
speed can be contolled by the arrow keys and that appearently I
had pressed the arrows several times before trying to use the
mouse.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to give a hint about this feature
somewhere if this happens to several persons.

   Immi

     Immanuel Halupczok    address@hidden     http://www.karimmi.de/