[Enigma-devel] Enigma 0.81

From: Adam Dvorak
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 0.81
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 06:49:41 +0200

Dear Daniel Heck

We assume you are owner of the copyrights of software product Enigma 0.81.

Let us please introduce our country and apprise you of our plan.

Czech Republic is a comparatively small country with a population of 10 mil. people. The 40 years of Russian communism left this country a little bit technically undeveloped. This situation is getting better in main parts of the Republic, however in small villages close to border, internet connection is not a common standard.

Our company would like to enable kids to try and play new freeware and shareware games that are offered by everyday internet surfing.

Therefore we would like to ask you for permission to publish and distribute Enigma 0.81 on a CD package in the Czech Republic. The package will contain around 24 other freeware and shareware games.
We hope that you will support this idea with your permission

With best regards on behalf of company Cobra Ltd.
Yours faithfully

Adam Dvorak
owner of the company