[Enigma-devel] Level Editor

From: Vlad Grigorescu
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Level Editor
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 15:04:56 -0400

Hello. My name is Vlad Grigorescu and I am interested in working on a level editor for Enigma. I am curious as to whether anyone has already begun working on this and any tips or observations that they might have. Also, are there any specific features that are not inherently obvious that I should be thinking about? Python seems like a good language to write it in, unless someone already has a significant amount of code in another language.
Thank you, and I will try to keep everyone up to date with my endeavors,

          --Vlad