Re: [Enigma-devel] How To Compile Enigma ?

From: Tacvek
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] How To Compile Enigma ?
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 15:49:52 -0400

I am currently writting a guide on doing exactly that.... If you are familar
with the basics of compiling packages under POSIX systems (like Linux or
UNIX), i can send you an abreviated version of the guide, which should be
useable. However, if you are not familar with the system, the guide in it's
current form will be of little use to you.

Regardless you should brobably look up CYGWIN, which a system under which
enigma can be compiled in windows.